Access to Kanopy programs is granted with play credits. Watch up to 12 films or shows each month.
- Each library card has 12 play credits each month.
- Play credits reset on the 1st of the month.
- Unlimited Plays on Kanopy Kids and The Great Courses.
Once you press play on a film/show, you have up to 3 days to view it as many times as you like without using another play credit.
- Most films allow viewing for 3 days with one play credit.
- TV series from A&E or the History Channel are one play credit per full season. You have 72 hours to watch a season using one play credit.
- Other TV series (PBS, etc.) are one credit per episode.
If you run out of credits, look for the "Credit-Free Viewing" playlist. Films on this list will not count against your 12 play credits. Films on this list change every month.
Sign Up for Kanopy
- Click the access link on this page.
- Log in with your library card number.
- Create an account on Kanopy.
- Once you have a Kanopy account, you can log in to Kanopy on any device (computer, iPad, Roku, etc.) with your Kanopy username and password.
Log In to Kanopy
- Access the website on your computer or the app on a tablet or streaming device.
- On the Kanopy page or app, click Log In.
- Enter your Kanopy username and password (not your card number).